Can the Time base (minutes) be changed to 5 min intervals?

Hi, would it be possible to adjust the Appointment + Plugin to allow for a minimum interval of 5 minutes?

As i have an appointment on Tuesday that needs to start at 20:10 and one on Saturday morning that needs to start at 09:45 and the current system of 10/15... wont allow me to set both. only one or the other?

Thanks

Tom

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Tom,

After our live chat I talked to one of our developers about this.
    It's possible... but it would be extremely server-intensive and you'd have to change a lot of things in the way the plugin calculates times etc.
    That being said I'm afraid we can't do this... it would not be good for the majority of people using our plugin on shared hosts.
    If however you need to do that you can always post a new job in our Jobs Board on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do that for you.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again!

Could i ask how much do you think it might cost if a developer was to do this for me?

I can't know that... My estimate is it wouldn't take more than 3-4 hours to "hack" the plugin to do what you need... so I'd say about $100.
    However please be advised that doing so will mean that you won't be able to update the plugin without losing these custom hacks.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.