Can Upfront do what I want

I am building a multi-site football news magazine with a very conventional theme. I am considering using Upfront because I like WPMU software.

You can see it here. All the Upfront starter themes are very trendy with big pictures - not what I want.

* Do you think that it would possible/sensible to build a magazine theme with Upfront?

• Bojan Radonic

Hey James Bayley on WPMU,

How are you doing today?

* Do you think that it would possible/sensible to build a magazine theme with Upfront?

I don't really see a reason why not. First of all if you like any of the starter themes you can easily make changes on that one so you can customize it to fit your needs. Aside from that you can use Upfront Builder to also edit starter theme in case you plan on using the same theme on multiple sites, otherwise you can just make the edits using Upfront Editor.

Upfront Builder also allows you to make your own theme from scratch so you if you don't like any of the starter themes you can create one yourself.

Of course if you're stuck with anything you can always open a thread and our tech support will help you in no time :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.