Can user only finish unit when marking as complete?

Hello,
Whenever an user access a unit in a course, that unit (if single page) or page is marked as complete. Is there any way to circumvent that and only mark the unit/page as complete when user clicks COMPLETED button?
Thanks a lot.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Paulo,

This is not something currently possible, I've moved it over to the feature requests section. Hopefully, some other members will show their support as well. The more popular the request is the more likely it is to be included in a future update :slight_smile:

One thing you could try as a workaround is to add new Multiple Choice element to bottom of your unit page, make it Mandatory so they are not able to finish that page until checkbox is selected.

Would this work for you?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Paulo,

I hope you're well today!

That certainly isn't the best solution but at least a workaround. I'm glad though that you managed to find a better way. As my colleague @Predrag has already moved this thread to our "Features and Feedback" forum, I hope more members of our community will support the idea therefore our developers will consider adding this feature in one of future releases of the plugin.

In case you had any other questions or needed our assistance, please start new threads regarding any issues you need and we'll be happy to help!

Have a nice day!
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.