Can visitors close the pop up (top-left cross X) to hide the popup and it will not show up again unt

Can visitors close the pop up (top-left cross X) to hide the popup and it will not show up again until next visit?

Right now it is poping up on every page. Even the visitors close it on one page, it comes back on next page.

I know there is “Never see this again” link. My question is: How to combine this with the close window X into one action. When visitors close the popup – this also acts like “clicking on never see this link” at the same time.

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings winning,

Can visitors close the pop up (top-left cross X) to hide the popup and it will not show up again until next visit?

This is entirely dependent upon which rules you have chosen to render the popup.

Visit not via an internal link.

Please advise if this is indeed the rule you are using?

Cheers, Joe

• winning
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Joe,

1. I want the popup to pop on any page the visitors land on.

2. If the visitors click the X to close the popup, the popup should not show again until this visitor come back next time.

In other words, I would like the X to act as the “Never show this again” link.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings winning,

After seeing the latest release of the Pop Up plugin this feature is not available at this time for the “X”.

You can now make plugin and feature requests here:

http://wpmudev.uservoice.com/

The more popular a request is and the more votes it gets, the more likely it will be considered.

It might have already been suggested. It is worth a quick search to add your votes before submitting a new suggestion.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.