Can we anyhow categorize the posts with featured image and the post without featured image?

Hi there,

I am using autoblog plugin for automatically fetching posts with featured images to my wordpress site. But few posts are not having featured images, so can i restrict this plugin or use any other plugin to not publish or fetch the posts without featured image?

Please advice.

Thanks

• Rahul Verma
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello,

I hope you are well today and Thanks for posting on the forums.

This can’t be done without custom programming. Below are two ideas to achieve this.

Method 1 – In the loop, where posts are being display, Use following code snippet to skip post if doesn’t have featured image.

if (has_post_thumbnail())
    {
    RENDER POST
    }
    else
    {
    DO SOMETHING ELSE OR NOTHING
    }

Method 2 : Modify post query to add the custom filed parameter to the query;

‘meta_key’ => ‘_thumbnail_id’

If you are not a programmer then you can consider hiring a developer from https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-custom-development/ to develop it for you.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Best Regards

Sandeep Kumar

• Rahul Verma
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello,

If you want me to make these changes then please send me the FTP credentials of your site, just send info through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

– Choose “I have a different question”

– Include my name in the subject “Sandeep Kumar”

– Include the URL of this post in your message so that I may track this issue better

– Include any relevant login information (WordPress admin info username + password )

– Include FTP Details

and please give us link of blog posts page also where we have to implement these changes.

Best Regards

Sandeep Kumar

• visionorigin
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi there, thanks for the help, i will provide you the details shortly.

I have a problem in an another plugin also “Pro Sites”.

I am not able to restrict the post via post quota. Can you please tell me appropriate way of use this plugin?

Thanks again.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.