Can we have Mad Mimi integration?

Hi,

I use Mad Mimi for my emailing but you don't have any options for that. When I set up a store, membership site or student portal I want to connect them all to Mad Mimi email lists. Am I missing a way to do this or will you be adding a way to do this?

Thanks!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Amanda,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently there's no Mad Mimi integration available in our plugins. I took a quick look at their site and it looks like there's an API available. That said, integration would require some custom coding, so as you've already posted it in our "Features and Feedback" forum I hope more members of our community will support the idea, therefore pushing our developers to include that features in at least some plugins in future.

I'm not able though to give you any ETA on this. In case you need this integration urgently, you may want to post a question on our "Jobs & Pros" job board here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Amanda!

I pay to have the plugins from you guys and don't see why I would want to go somewhere else and pay more on top of what I already do.

That was not my point so I apologize if I offended you in any way. What I was trying to say is that so far we had no requests for Mad Mimi integration and most of features like this are added to the plugins upon requests of members of our community. That's why I moved this thread to our "Features and Feedback" forum, hoping that other users will support this idea and if there'll be enough support the developers will most likely work on it.

My suggestion to post a question at our job board was just in case you need this "right here right now". That's because we as a support staff do not provide any custom development services.

That being said, let's start again with most fundamental question (because you didn't refer to it yet): which of our plugins would you wish to include Mad Mimi integration? This is important because there's absolutely no-way (solely for code-related reasons) to implement such an integration to all of them at once. Which one would be most important then?

Please advise!

Cheers,
        Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.