Can we offer domain mapping as premium feature

Is it possible to have domain mapping network activated and only offer it as a premium feature for certain levels?

As of right now, it seems the only way to do that would be offer the domain mapping plugin as a premium plugin for a particular level.

Maybe I'm missing something?

• NWTD
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks Jack.

Actually it seems that that thread is a little outdated....or I didn't understand it. When network activated I wasn't able to find how to restrict access to the levels of pro sites. Even when it was not network activated, I couldn't find how to restrict it.

However, digging around I did find the restrictions under Network Admin > Settings > Domain Mapping (see in the screen shot)

I didn't see it prior, as I had the domain mapping plugin installed and configured before the pro sites plugin was installed.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @nwtech

I hope you are well today.

Yes, sorry I thought I had put in my post where the restriction settings could be found, my bad on that. I'm glad you found them :slight_smile:

Please do let me know if you require any further assistance, thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.