Can we use theme manager on the front end.

1 - Is it possible to provide theme manager interface on the front end.

2 - Where theme manager is saving its custom data (image links, affiliate link, category terms, etc...)

3 - Is this a custom post type? Can I extend this to add tags in addition to categorizes which are not being fetched from theme css file.

I actually want to provide a catalog of themes on the front end. Since it would contain pretty much same information, I just wanted to know if I could display the same interface on front end or at least use same info without typing it twice and keeping it sync on both ends.

• Sajid

Hi @chodhry

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

1 - Is it possible to provide theme manager interface on the front end.

I don't think it can be done. Because it uses filters of to inject custom fields and descriptions.

2 - Where theme manager is saving its custom data (image links, affiliate link, category terms, etc...)

It's save changes in wp_options table of database.

3 - Is this a custom post type? Can I extend this to add tags in addition to categorizes which are not being fetched from theme css file.

Nope, its not custom post type so you can not use categories and tags with it.

However I am flagging SLS (Second Line Support) here for their invaluable feedback on this matter. He will post a reply here as soon as possible depending on his workload.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.