Can WP Smush Directory Smush the default uploads folder?

I am using Realtypress plugin and it imports a lot of image in default uploads folder for multisite. But I can't choose and smush default uploads folder in Smush. Can we achieve this possible in some way?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello taropaa

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

If I correctly understand, you are actually able to select the /wp-content/blogs.dir folder but the issue is it doesn't fetch all sub-folders and their images there, is that right?

This would mean that most likely server times out the scripts which usually would happen due to very large number of sub-folders and/or images there. In that case, you might want to try slightly different way: instead of selecting entire /wp-content/blogs.dir folder try selecting its sub-folders directly.

That might take a bit more time to go through all of them but should make the process less "resource hungry" and faster. Did you try this already?

If that doesn't work for you either, I'd need to take a closer look at the site to examine the issue. To do this, I would need to access your site's back-end so could you please enable support access to it for me? To do this, please go to the "Network Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support" page in site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here when it's active already.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.