Can you allow the backer to choose the number of months they will donate for?

I love the Fundraising app and now have it installed. But I badly need the functionality where the the backer who wants to contribute monthly (or weekly) can choose the number of months they want to give for (i.e. Give $20 per month for 12 months). Is there any way this feature can be added on?

Alternatively, is there any way to set up a default where all recurring donations are set for a year and I could just inform them of that?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @jared_owen

Welcome to the community.

That's an excellent question, unfortunately there is no function like that currently. the only options available are once, daily, weekly, monthly & yearly.

i suppose in a roundabout sense, you could set a max using the crowdsourcing, but that's not exactly the same.

It is a great feature request tho, I will move this to the features section, hopefully enough people will vote for it to be added.

alternatively, you could seek out someone to do the custom work yourself over at the jobs section on wpmu.org.

sorry I can't be of much more help at moment. if you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.