Can you copy to multiple destination sites?

I need to copy a single page to multiple destination sites. The sites are not in a group.

On the site id input label it says" destination site(s), however, if I put multiple IDs in the text field, it only picks up the first ID. I've tried with comma separating and comma plus space and it still only picks up the first in the series. Does the plugin functionality allow for inputing multiple destination IDs at the same time or do I have to go through the copy process separately for each destination site?

• Michael Bissett

Hey @antKat, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

You would enter the ID for the first site, and then click on the "Add Site" button. Once the site has been added, you would enter the ID for the next site you want to add (replacing the ID you previously entered), and click on the "Add Site" button again.

Just repeat this process for all of the sites you're looking to add, as you're adding sites to the list of sites to copy the content to.

Once you've got all the sites queued up, you would then click on the "Next Step" button to copy over the content. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.