Can you grant access to a protected Page for a specific user?

Is there a way that I could create a Page (or Post), protect it with the Membership plugin, and only allow it to be viewed by a specific member?

For example, I want to have a page with client specific information on it, and I only want them to be able to see it. So when they login they could go to a URL and view the page but no one else would be able to see it. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Trevor

• Rupok

Hi Trevor,

Yes. This is possible by creating a private membership and then assign your user to that membership. After that, protect your target page with that private membership. As that membership is private, no other users can subscribe to that membership, only admin can assign users to that membership. After doing this, only the person you assigned on that private membership, will be able to see that post/page which was protected with that private membership.

To create a private membership, create a regular membership first and then go to edit that membership. There you will find this option "This membership is public". Disable that option and save. It will become a private membership plan. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

In this way, you can achieve your target with Membership 2 Pro.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.