can you help me create my single subscriotion

Do you have a step by step process on how to properly create a single subsciption for my website. Im not sure what i am doing wrong.. it either it gives me an infinite loop or a part where after basic info for registrations the user is then routed to a protected page and not routed to a page for payment or billing information. I dont want to restrict any page for my site.. I just want a page subcription for all registered user.. just one time payment though.

• Patrick

Hi there @Connor

I hope you're well today!

If you only need one subscription to charge a fee for access to your site (and get the users' CC info as mentioned in your other thread), this is all you really need to do:

- Set up two access levels, one for site visitors and one for members.
    - In the visitors access level, add any content restrictions you need to the negative rules area.
    - In the members access level, don't add any rules at all. This will grant access to everything once they log in.
    - Add the members access level to a subscription plan, and set that level to Indefinite for the price you want to charge. Or set it to Serial for any duration and price if you want recurring billing..
    - Activate your chosen gateway, which is Authorize.net I believe.
    - In Membership > Options > General, set the Stranger Access Level to your visitors access level. And set the Default Subscription to your members subscription plan.

That should do it. :slight_smile:

Please do let us know if this works for you, or if you need more help.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.