Can you help me edit the Contact Us page?

Hi,
I just discovered that I'm unable to make any changes to the Contact Us page when I place it in Responsive Mobile Mode. The drop down menu immediately covers the screen. (See att'd)

Although the Edit Region icon appears, I'm unable to click on it because as soon as I move my cursor toward it, it disappears. Can you please help me with this? I'm trying to change the top image so that the woman working on her laptop shows up rather than just the end of her laptop on my Samsung Galaxy S6.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Kimberly

• Kimberly Cohen

Hi,
    Thank you for the heads-up about the Upfront update. I installed it, but unfortunately, it did not resolve the issue. When I attempt to update the page in the Responsive Mobile setting, drop down menu immediately appears and covers the page's header image. When I click on the image, the edit button doesn't appear at all now. In addition, the menu drop down is acting as if I'm on the Calendar page, and the font color which should be Black throughout the page has changed to Cyan. (Please see att'd screen capture.)

I hope this information will help you to help me resolve this issue. As always, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,
    Kimberly

• Kimberly Cohen

Hi Predrag,
    Thank you for making the changes. What you've done has made a huge difference! The mobile version of the site is looking so much better. All the pages except for About Us and Calendar have a white round icon with 3 black lines and when tapped it opens perfectly for navigation. The About Us and Calendar pages show the navigation bar in a vertical list. I'm not sure why the navigation icon isn't appearing on all the pages. Can you check that again for me?

As a result of your updates, I was also able to change the image for the mobile version and when the page opens in the mobile version everything is now appearing correctly!

The blue font has gone away! Hurray! However, the font color on the page's header image don't always mirror the color or strength of the font on the laptop page. Example: About Us and Testimonials appear black on the mobile version rather than white. Can this be fixed?

I really appreciate your help on this! And look forward to hearing from you again!

Sincerely,
    Kimberly

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Kimberly,

The About Us and Calendar pages show the navigation bar in a vertical list. I'm not sure why the navigation icon isn't appearing on all the pages.

Actually, I'm not sure why you're seeing it like this either, just checked your site again, and again on different phones and menu is same for me on all pages.
    Are you still having troubles seeing the burger menu, perhaps it was caching issue for real this time :slight_smile:

The blue font has gone away! Hurray! However, the font color on the page's header image don't always mirror the color or strength of the font on the laptop page. Example: About Us and Testimonials appear black on the mobile version rather than white. Can this be fixed?

Headings are usually the same color and they are defined in responsive mode which was overwriting your original color, I have added CSS fix for these two pages for both responsive breakpoints and it should all be good now.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Kimberly Cohen

Hi,
    The burger (such a funny term ????- it reminds me of fast food) is rendering perfectly on all the pages now. Thank you so much for fixing that for me!

It's also great to see the text in the header images on the About Us and Testimonial pages appear white, as intended. Yippee! The only thing I noticed that's a bit odd is the weight of the font of that text on the Testimonials page is less than what appears on the About Us page on the mobile device. Do you have any idea why that might be happening?

Again, thank you so much for help and awesome support!

Sincerely,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.