Can you help me get Cloner working properly?

I tried to clone a site (metz to namur) for the first time and it failed to compelte. I contacted WPEngine support and they found the following in the error logs:

WordPress database error Table 'wp_urldev.wp_3_icl_translations' doesn't exist for query SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_3_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_3_term_taxonomy AS tt ON t.term_id = tt.term_id LEFT JOIN wp_3_icl_translations icl_t ON icl_t.element_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category', 'post_tag', 'link_category', 'post_format', 'exponant-category', 'expo-categories', 'adgallery_post_cat', 'slide-page', 'portfolio-gallery') AND icl_t.language_code = 'fr' AND icl_t.element_type IN('tax_category','tax_post_tag') ORDER BY t.name ASC /* From [namur.urldev.net/wp-…ev.net/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php] in [/nas/wp/www/cluster-3157/urldev/wp-content/plugins/cloner/copier/class.copier-terms.php:25]

WordPress database error Table 'wp_urldev.wp_3_icl_strings' doesn't exist for query \r\n SELECT s.name, s.value, t.value AS translation_value, t.status\r\n FROM wp_3_icl_strings s\r\n LEFT JOIN wp_3_icl_string_translations t ON s.id = t.string_id\r\n WHERE s.context = 'plugin cloner'\r\n

10:18 am and:

PHP Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'WPMUDEV_Cloner' does not have a method 'add_blogname_suffix' in /nas/wp/www/cluster-3157/urldev/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 470, referer: http://namur.urldev.net/wp-admin/