I am currently setting up an Etsy-styled marketplace at liveprintlove.com and have a few questions:
1. Under Store Network Settings, do I need to Enable Global Shopping Cart? I have the Paypal chained payments set up with all other forms of payments disallowed.
2. Using the link on the front page, I have attempted to register a testing account several times. It appears to go well, but never sends an email. I have checked the Spam folder. Because it is a new site, I also checked for an email to be sent to me as an administrator. This email is also missing in action.
3. How do you charge for courses with CoursePress? When I click "This is a Paid Course" I get the following message:
The full version of MarketPress has been bundled with CoursePress Pro.
To start selling your course, you will need to activate MarketPress:
Begin Activating MarketPress
When I click the link to begin activating, it tells me that MarketPress is installed and active.
4. Because I am setting this up as an Etsy-styled marketplace, can I let other people offer courses through CoursePress as well? How do I go about setting up a percentage of the sales that go to me?
5. I have a theme that I want to use for Live Print Love, but I want to limit all of the shops to the Twenty 15 theme for now. How do I go about that?