Can you help me which plugin and give guide or suggestion

Hi,

I just sign up for trial and setup my test multisite network. I got some problem and didn`t find which plugin that to use for filtering the post/page.

Mpmudev provide copy post to entire multisite network but how to edit/delete the post to entire network?

Can you help me which plugin and give guide or suggestion (plugin) that can use for that function?

Thank you

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Rauf,

I hope you're well today and welcome to the WPMU DEV community!

You're willing to delete a post from all the sites across the network with "once click", is that correct? I'm not aware of any plugin that would let you do this and it may be a bit difficult to implement. The issue is that "copying post to sites on a network" is a one way process and after its complete the copied post become "multiple posts on many sites", so it's no longer a single post and a single entry in database.

The only solution I could think of would be to create a plugin that would search the posts across the network by the title/slug and then return a list of these posts for you. Yous should then be able to tick check-boxes for all the posts that you'd like to remove and only after that delete them. That's because search by title/slug may not be precise enough and also please note that after the post is copied an admin of the site can edit it changing both title and a slug.

Having said that, I think a custom built solution would be necessary here. You may want to post a question on this on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.