Can you help me with some spacing issues?

Hi, I have a couple of questions with some spacing issues that I need to resolve. I hope you can help me.

my url: http://tinyurl.com/plw6pq9

1. The twitter icon is not top aligned with the facebook icon. The icons were coded in the css.
What do I need to do?

2. How can I add copyright information below the widget footer area so I can have it in one line.

3. How can I space the footer widgets so the spacing between the widgets are the same (like force justifying text?

4. How do I adjust the spacing in the header so the elements have the same space between them?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Rebecca Fonseca

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1: Add a margin-top: -23px; to your code for the twitter icon :slight_smile:

2: It doesn't look like that would be possible, as you have a four column footer area, so it would end up in another column, if that makes sense?

3 and 4: These are quite interesting, it appears that the elements haven't got separate ID's and are grouped in with 1 ID unless I'm missing something :slight_smile: Please advise :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Arizona Girl
    • The Crimson Coder

Thanks, the twitter logo is now fixed!

Regarding the footer, Originally the theme did not have a header and footer area. These were added afterwards. A four column footer was first set, and then I installed the plugin "Sidebar & Widget Manager". Then the plugin was instructed to replace the existing footer.
    I created five "sidebar" widgets for the footer. Maybe another options would be to adjust each footer widget area individually? If so, how would I go about doing that?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Great!

Thanks for the additional info, interesting, it looks great as it is :slight_smile: But my colleague took a look also and said that this
    #main-footer-block .inner .otw-sidebar:last-of-type {width : 9% !important}

May give you the spacing you would rather :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Arizona Girl
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Jack,

So I still haven't resolved a few of the items above:

How to add a footer area below the footer widgets so I can add a copyright bla bla bla line?

How can I target each footer widget individually and adjust the width and padding?

Any thoughts?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

I hope you are well today.

For the footer part, you'd need to edit your footer.php, can you paste that on something like pastebin please so I can take a look?

For the targeting, use this class

.otw-sidebar otw-sidebar-13 otw-sidebar-vertical

Where 13 is the number of the that, so you have 12, 13, 14 and 15 :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.