Can you help with your membership plugin please?

I've looked through the guide for this plugin, but I don't see mention of the specific issues that I am having.

How do I set up recurring billing? I'm trying to drip my content out over time, but I want the paid subscription to automatically renew until cancelled but I don't see an option for this.

I need to edit the text when you go to pay for the subscription. For example, when you go to http://www.controlmyadhd.com/register-2/
and clip the sign up button, it says:
"you will pay $47 for 1 month, and then $47 for one month, and then...." on and on for each access level. I don't see any direct way of editing this.

And finally, I did a test signup on an alternate email, and the receipt that comes with the signup states my personal email as the reply email! How do I change this to the business email?

Thank you so much for your help! I'm currently super stuck...
Grant

• Ollie
    • The Incredible Code Injector

If I've understood correctly... To auto renew subscriptions you need to make mention of it in the content of the front end (preferably in the subscription edit page).

From there once you set up your subscription you need to set it to serial.

Serial - user remains at this level for a set period of time and is then renewed at the same level

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

For recurring billing set Mode to Indefinite. I've attached a screenshot illustrating on how to have a drip subscription where they pay $10 for the first month, and then $20 for every month after that.

The text you are talking about is auto generated by the plugin. You'd need to modify the plugin to change that. you could potentially change it some by translating the plugin tough.

The confirmation emails come from the WordPress admin's email address. Go to Settings > General and change the Email Address there.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.