Can you please tell me if there are some good wordpress

Hi,
Can you please tell me if there are some good wordpress plugins for tax professionals? A potential client runs a tax preparation service that they want to take online. They want to be able to securely allow people to submit tax documents among other things.

Corn

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @cornelius_butler, I hope you're well today!

I'm afraid there are no tax plugins that I've seen... Perhaps if you break the project apart into smaller pieces we'll be able to find something that will work for you.
    What is it exactly that you want this to do?
    Is it simply uploading a file from the frontend?

Please advise,
    Ari.

• Ariful Islam Shaon
    • Flash Drive

Hello @cornelius_butler!

Thanks for you question but I'm also get stuck of knowing that there no specific plugin for you need.

But, I want to know that, what you would like to do with that plugin? Please explain to let me know clearly about you need. Then I could help you.

Or, if you just need to upload files, then I my suggestion is, please take have a look at Contact Form 7 plugin. Here is the link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/

By using this plugin, you can add any kind of form elements as much as you want and style them.

If you got help by this, then let me know or If you need to restyle the Upload field, let me know too. I'm here to help you!

Thanks
    AIS!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.