Can you please tell me what some of the best themes

HI,
Can you please tell me what some of the best themes on wordpress are for musicians? Someone is looking for a visually appealing theme specifically for musicians.

• Michelle Shull

Heya, Corn!

Ultimately, as I think I've mentioned to you before, any well-designed theme can support a niche site, you just need some good art and an eye for design to skin any theme for custom use. There's a ton of great art for sale out on the wide, wide web; finding elements that fit your musician client's style and needs wouldn't be hard at all.

Which theme you choose will depend on a lot. What kind of musician is your client? A rock drummer is going to need something different than an orchestral musician, who's going to need a completely different look than a jazz musician. What do they want to use the site to do? Will they be promoting appearances, offering music for download, telling their life story? Do they need an embedded audio player, or maybe a notation font for displaying sheet music?

Of our themes, I think Scribe might serve you best here, just working from general information. It's got a darker, more intense look in general than our other three child themes, and the splash page could be a great place for displaying awesome album art, or a band logo. I really like the default font/text handling, as well. I think it's the easiest to read of all the child themes.

Hope this helps, Corn, and happy Sunday!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.