Can you set up different Affiliate levels(commission levels) with the Affiliate plugin with Marketpr

Can you set up different Affiliate levels(commission levels) with the Affiliate plugin with Marketpress?

I am running Marketpress on a multiple site where I would like users to have thier own stores with my products only. User will recieve a specific commision based on user type ie User type A recieves 10% while User type B recieves 20%. Are these features built in to the Affiliate plugin?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings sforres2000,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Can you set up different Affiliate levels(commission levels) with the Affiliate plugin with Marketpress?

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin. Unfortunately, it is not currently available.

The affiliates portion is currently a single flat rate and the affiliate program has just been added this month to the plugin.

Are these features built in to the Affiliate plugin?

Sorry but not at this time.

We can go for a feature request if you like or perhaps the custom coding jobs board?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings sforres2000,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.