Cancel link blank in Confirmation MAIL

The link contains no URL/href.
"Avboka"

We have tried the code at https://gist.github.com/panoslyrakis/59d4e91c176f9ece823289ce5d6e9cd0

Doesn't help.

• Rupok

Hi Ian, Tringa Studio,

The link contains no URL/href.
    "Avboka"

I'm sorry but I'm not sure about this lines. Can you please describe a little more about these lines so we can understand this issue better and provide you appropriate solution?

Regarding the CANCEL link, so sorry to hear that the patch is not working for you. To find out why this is not working on your site, we need to do some tests on your test and for doing those tests, we will need your FTP and WP Access credentials. Can you please send me a message with FTP and WP access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question ?

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - FTP Username
    - FTP Password
    - FTP Host
    - WordPress admin Username
    - WordPress admin Password
    - Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

The subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

I'll forward these to our SLS guys as soon as you send us. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Ian,

I'm extremely sorry for the delay here and I do apologize for the inconvenience. I'm assuring you that this type of delay won't happen again. I found that there is no FTP or SFTP or SSH login credentials to your server. For fixing this, we will need to access your files but with Support Access, we don't get access to your files. Is it possible for you to send us your SSH root login credentials as you could not setup SFTP or FTP yet?

I'm pinging our SLS (Second Level Support) person right now and requesting him to escalate the process so you get a solution very soon. He will jump in as soon as you send SSH credentials.

I'll personally follow up on this thread so you get the solution in the shortest possible time. I do apologize again for the delay.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok