Cancel of subscription and money back guarantee

Hello,

Im very sorry to tell you i want to cancel my subscription and use the money back guarantuee.

I onlly became member for whmcs bridge, but i already fixed it myself.

Thanks in common.

• Dean Kaus
    • The Bug Hunter

Hello @krijn_faber1 I’d like to just make a statement that you may want to give the membership here a try for the month. I believe that you’ll find a wealth of other knowledge here that will possibly help you in other ways other than what you originally came in here for. I’ve learned so much by accident here it’s crazy. I also was able to secure a new client I would have normally turned away for my lack of knowledge. When I went searching I not only found the answers I needed but the perfect plugin and theme as well that you can’t get without being a member here.

Hope you’ll consider staying at least for the month and possibly longer.

• Dean Kaus
    • The Bug Hunter

@gina B Thanks for the Balloons Appreciate them more than you can know. Almost halfway there.

@krijn_faber1 Sorry I forgot to mention in my earlier post that in addition to hoping that you continue to be a member, I look forward to seeing you become an active participant in this community. There are so many great minds here as well as the many members that can benefit from your knowledge as well.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Thank you @dean Kaus. I couldn’t have said it better :slight_smile:

I look forward to seeing you become an active participant in this community. There are so many great minds here as well as the many members that can benefit from your knowledge as well.

This is the fun part, while being a member of this Community you not only grow in your knowledge, but you also get to help others.

And you’re most welcome re the blue balloons. I am looking forward to more of your posts so that I can reward you and get that numbers up to 1000 :slight_smile:

All the best!

Gina

• krijn_faber1
    • New Recruit

It’s just a bit confusing when you want to test membership, and the top left corner says: 100% money back guarantuee.

When you ask for this it turns out you guys dont even refund? I think its misleading customers, and not a thing anyone should do.

Thanks.

• Dean Kaus
    • The Bug Hunter

Hello @krijn_faber I had never seen the guarantee when I signed up. I even sent a couple of messages to see if this was over my head if I could get my money back. I was pretty well told no but that I could sign up for 1 month, download the heck out of all of the templates, themes and plugins and use it forever. The only thing I wouldn’t receive is any updates or fix’s to those templates.

As far as testing out the membership (which is exactly what I wanted to do when I signed up) I selected to only become a member for 1 month, and I couldn’t have possibly expected a refund as i had access to all of the downloadable content. Having a guarantee like that would be business suicide. I mean just sign up, then download what you need then demand a refund? Nobody can stay in business like that. In fact the major problem (at least in the USA) with some of the larger retail stores is that they had a very generous return policy. I actually saw people go and buy a $1000 video camera, go on vacation and then return the camera for a full refund! Crazy World.

I did see a guarantee statement on the main page

Do you have a money back guarantee?Yes, we do, if your plugin or theme doesn’t work or isn’t upgraded for new versions of WordPress, we’ll refund you in full.

The key here is that if the plugin or theme doesn’t work. however I think that if you give it a chance (especially if this is how your making you’re living) that you’ll get so much more help here that if you had to hire someone else to help out.

I know that sometimes the communication can be a little difficult sometimes as there are folks from all lover the world here but i’ve found it to be probably the best investment I’ve made this last year.

I couldn’t really afford the first month but I learned so much and downloaded some great templates that I was able to land a new client. That client actually gave me a bonus so I could afford to sign up for the year which is a lot more affordable.

In addition the more you’re involved and the more you can help others you can actually earn a lifetime membership here as well.

So @krijn_faber1 I sure hope you’ll give everyone here a try and spend some time here. Ask for help for whatever you need to get customized or anything else and I know that if you put in that little bit of effort, your return will be far greater. Way too much cool stuff here and especially the great minds that will get you thinking out of the box and trying new things as well.

Hope to see you posting here soon….

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.