Cancel or Delete Attendance for Events +

I cannot delete the admin (me) from the event RSVP. When I click "Cancel Attendance" or "Delete Attendance Entirely" nothing happens. When I do it to other users, who have not yet paid for the event, it updates properly and removes them from the rsvp.

I have ran a theme conflict and plugin conflict test. The problem is still present. We have done a lot of customization to this site....

Support access is active.

I was having a similar problem last year and you guys gave me a function code that still works but it removed everyone from the event.
`
//Clear events RSVP's
global $wpdb;
$event_id = 7107; // Enter event ID here from where you want to delete all RSVPs
$wpdb->delete( Eab_EventsHub::tablename(Eab_EventsHub::BOOKING_TABLE), array( 'event_id' => $event_id ) );

Any help on how I can remove a specific person including the admin...

Thanks,
William

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello William,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have accessed your site and checked this but I couldn't replicate this there.

First, I went to "Events -> Events" page and edited the "Test Event" event where I
    - clicked on "Cancel attendance" link (the user got "moved" to "No" - meaning no attendance)
    - clicked on "Delete attendance entirely" link (the user got removed).

Since using support access feature I'm logged in as an admin (the same account that you are trying to remove according to the screenshot attached to your post), I was able to "remove myself" from RSVP list. That worked as expected.

Second, I created a new event "Test Event 2" and added myself (your admin account) as attending there. Then, I used only the "Delete attendance entirely" link and got removed again.

It seems to be working fine for me then. I noticed however that you are using a Membership 2 Pro plugin on the site. Have you been making changes to it recently? I'm asking this because if you were using the "Test membership" module it may have cause unexpected issues when trying to change settings/remove RSVP's while in "Test membership" mode.

Could you please clear your browser's cache and give it another try?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Dimitris

Hey there William,

hope you're having a beautiful day and don't mind skipping in! :slight_smile:

Could you please re-grant us with support access through your WPMU DEV Dashboard? Every session auto expires for security reasons, so now I can retest this.
    More details can be found in our manual section here https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

After doing so, please notify us here as we don't have any automated notification system whenever a member grants access for us. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi William,

Looks like Milan jumped in while I was looking with a possible solution for this with one of our devs, so here's an update and possible solution. :slight_smile:

Can you try adding this code to your child theme functions.php:

function wpmudev_rm_user_rsvp( $user_id, $event_id = '' ){

if( !$user_id || !is_numeric( $user_id ) ) return false;
      	global $wpdb;

$bookings_tbl = Eab_EventsHub::tablename(Eab_EventsHub::BOOKING_TABLE);

$where = array( 'user_id' => $user_id );
      	$format = array( '%d' );

if( $event_id != '' && is_numeric( $event_id ) ){

$where['event_id'] = $event_id;
      		$format[] = '%d';

}

$wpdb->delete( $bookings_tbl, $where, $format );

}

After that you should be able to use this code to remove USER_ID from EVENT_ID:
      wpmudev_rm_user_rsvp( $user_id, $event_id );

Or this to remove specific USER_ID from all events:
      wpmudev_rm_user_rsvp( $user_id );

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
      Predrag