Cancelled Memberships Return to Active Memberships and more bugs from version 3.5.1.2

Hello. I upgraded to Membership 3.5.1.2 using PayPal Standard and I just encountered another problem.

After a membership in canceled, and after the member successfully moves from the paid subscription role into the default subscription for registered users, the member automatically moves back to the paid subscription role. This is really bad. The member stops paying and cancel, but then is allowed to continue receiving the benefits of the website. I launched my site on Friday after months of bugs being fixed, and I just had to pull it from production because of this new bug.

Can you please look into this and go into my site if you have to? I just granted access.

There are also two other bugs as well I will explain at the bottom.

----------------------------------------------------------
ISSUE #1 - CANCELED MEMBERSHIPS RETURN TO ACTIVE MEMBERSHIPS

Here are the steps to recreate the issue:

#1) I created a membership subscription (if you look in my dashboard, it's the one with the word "Pitch" in it.)

#2) I created a coupon for 50% off for the first payment. And then for every other payment the price goes back to regular. I set this coupon for the Finite role.

#3) I added two levels to that subscription:
a) Finite for 1 day with auto renewal for $1.00 (this is so the coupon will be taken off for just the first payment iteration, which is 1 day for my site.)
b) And I added the level of Serial for 1 day with auto renewal for $1.00.

#4) To test this, I registered for an account, and in doing so I successfully moved into the default subscription for registered users (if you look in my website it's called "Pending Membership", which uses the "Interim Registration" access level I created.) So that was good.

#5) I then purchased a membership with the subscription (the one with "Pitch" in it.) when looking at Membership > All Members, I see I was successfully moved to that membership, with the "Players - Full" access level. So that was good. And I was successfully charged $0.50, which was 50% off the regular price, thanks to the coupon. I assume at this point I was being charged based on the Finite level of the subscription. So that was good.

#6) Then after a day when the membership subscription auto renewed, I was charged the full price of $1.00. I assume at that point I was charged based on the Serial level of the subscription. So that was good.

#7) The next day I cancelled my membership in PayPal. When the membership tried to auto renew the next day, it didn't because I canceled it. S that was good. I then looked in Membership > All Members and saw that for my account, I no longer was a member of the paid subscription and no longer had the access level of "Player - Full", and that I had automatically moved into the "Pending Membership" subscription (which is the "Default Subscription for Registered Users" I chose on the Membership > Options page.) and I had the "Interim Registration" access level. So that was good.

#8) Then the next day, I was automatically moved back into the paid subscription membership and given the access level of "Player - Full". I did NOT re-purchase the membership. I did nothing. This is a huge problem! I canceled my membership and just sat on it. Once I was moved back into the Pending Membership and had the Interim Registration role, I assumed I should have stayed in that role forever, or until I re-purchased the subscription! Being moved into a paid subscription after I canceled is a big problem.

Can you please fix this?

ISSUE #2 - COMMUNICATION MESSAGES NOT WORKING WHEN SET TO "0 DAYS AFTER A SUBSCRIPTION IS PAID"

There are two new bugs with the Communications feature using version 3.5.1.2. The Communications no longer works correctly. I had a welcome message set to be sent out "0 Days After a Subscription is Paid" (which displays as "Signup message" under the "Pre-expiry period" column. I didn't get this message until DAYS after I purchased the membership.

In addition, after I canceled the membership, I kept receiving this welcome message every few days. There is no way I would want my members to receive this welcome message over and over and over again after I cancel a membership.

ISSUE #3 - SOME PAGES RANDOMLY LOSE ASSOCIATION WITH THEIR PARENT PAGES

If you can take a look at the following thread, I found a major problem with the "View Site As" functionality when it comes to editing pages. You can ignore the beginning of the thread. My last response from April 18th 21:09 GMT explains the issue and the steps to recreate it.

URL: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/some-pages-randomly-lose-association-with-their-parent-pages

Okay that's everything. I pulled my site from production after encountering these. I can live with issue 2 and 3 for a little while, but issue 1 in my opinion is a showstopper because it allows canceled members to access content for paying members.

Thank you.