Cannot access network admin in WP Multisite

I am running a Multisite but I cannot access the Network site. Please assist.

• Pawel
    • Staff

Hello Tiffany!

Sorry to hear about this issue you are facing.

I can confirm - I can't log in to your site too.

Please tell me if there was something you were doing on the site before this issue happened? Installed/activated plugins for example? If so, which ones? Any such details will be helpful.

Best regards,
    Pawel

• Tiffany
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I updated the plugins from the WPMU and I connected Envato Market with its API so that the theme could update as well. Those were literally the last things that I did. Also on yesterday in an effort to revert the website to a time when it worked, I restored it to 1/26/19 and it didn’t work. I had to redo the updates for the plugins and I was still unable to log into the Network Admin for the multisite. Accessing the one subsite is fine.

• Pawel
    • Staff

Hello Tiffany!

Thank you for the info!

I was able to restore access to your site. To do this, I had to disable all active plugins in the database. The settings are unchanged, you just have to reenable the plugins again.

I also had to reset your password. My colleagues will send it to you via email in a couple of minutes. Please make sure to change the password to something better as soon as you log in.

best regards,
    Pawel

• Pawel
    • Staff

Hello Tiffany!

Hope you are having a good day!

I investigated this issue you are facing and looked for a possible fix, but I can't seem to find a solution. I'm moving your ticket to our Second Line Support now. Maybe they will be able to help with this issue.

kind regards,
    Pawel

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Tiffany ,

I've fixed your websites settings. You had set up the website as a non-www version but everything was redirecting to use "www." infront of the url.

You should be able to login now with the details that you provided us on the chat. As a further note I have disabled the "loginizer" plugin so I could debug this faster just in case there was a conflict, feel free to re-enable it whenever you like. The websites point at this moment is the same as on 26th Feb 2019.

Tell me if you need further help.

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.