Cannot Activate after server migration

Getting an error "Abbortin of protected content" after I migrated from a shared hosting Manage WP installation to a proper Backspace server.

Turning on plugin gives that message and turns off all plugins

• Dre
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello @Vaughan the permissions were all correct, my Backspace rep figured it out, the path for that folder in the database was referring to the path on the old server, so even thought I deleted the plugin and re-installed it it kept trying to find something that didn't exist. He manually corrected the path in the database and I was able to activate.

BUT

Every time I activate the plugin all my other ones get deactivated and I have to manually activate them again AND all my protection rules were wiped which had also happened when I upgraded from Protected Content to M2 some days ago.

• Dre
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Update was before migration, it had issues but went through fine. After migration there was some discrepancies so I tried to load the plugins via FTP but then encountered the described issue. The path noted in my screenshot above was actually pointing to a link specific to the old server.

And to your other question I had upgraded from Protected Content to M2 when I did the upgrade a few days ago (whichever day M2 came out)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.