Cannot activate Managed Backups on my site

Hi, I’m on the latest stable version of everything, I have the WPMUDEV Dash installed on my site and it’s synced to the Hub. After installing snapshot, I can’t add the WPMUDEV cloud as a destination and Managed Backups cannot be turned on. I’ve tried a bunch of stuff, re-installing and re-activating things, etc, and still the same issue. Basically, if I click on the Managed Backups tab, I get this screen:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/cannot-activate-managed-backups-on-my-site?bb_attachments=1300375&bbat=120322

But I am already logged into the dashboard and have synced it with the Hub, so I’m not sure what the issue is. Every time I click that link it just takes me to my dash which is a listing of plugins and says I’m logged in.

If it’s relevant, I use a PHP Constant to pass in my API token so I am automatically logged in. This pattern works with another one of my sites and an older version of Snapshot works just fine. Help is appreciated! -MG

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Matt,

hope you’re doing good today and appreciate the report on this.

I was able to replicate the exact same thing and I’ve reported it already to our developers.

Meanwhile, please comment out the ‘WPMUDEV_APIKEY’ define in the wp-config.php file and login normally in WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, in order to activate Managed Backups.

Me or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here as soon as we’ve got some valuable insights. Your patience here is highly appreciated! :slight_smile:

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Matt
    • New Recruit

Hi, it has been awhile and this still isn’t working for me. Any progress? I’m not super-happy about paying for features that I can’t use, so an update would be helpful. I can’t ‘comment out’ my API Key because we aren’t allowed to store sensitive creds in the DB. Please let me know, thanks.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Matt

Hope you are doing well!

I apologize for the delay with this issue and for the troubles it has caused. Unfortunately, it is not fixed yet, but our developers working on it. The bug will be fixed in the next 3.1.6 Snapshot release which will be released soon. Although I am afraid I can’t provide an exact ETA.

We appreciate your patience!

Kind regards,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.