Cannot add a new service to a service provider.

I can't change services for a service provider and I can't add services when adding a new service provider, therefore I cannot add new providers.

• Ash

Hello @Terri

I hope you are well today.

I am extremely sorry in your thread. Half of our staffs are at Sofia to join Central Europe Wordpress Seminar (Wordcamp EU) so the threads are getting delayed to be processed. Please accept apologies :slight_frown:

I have just checked your site and it seems your WP Jump Menu produces a error, screenshot attached. You will see the path of the faulty plugin in the screenshot. Once I disabled that plugin, I am able to assign services to the providers again.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Terri

Ok thank you, in the end it was a simple fix. I am still concerned about continuing with your Appointments app, basically because you took the time to close one of my posts but not the time to let me know that there would be a delay in support...I would have been happy to wait knowing I wasn't being ignored. It took a negative rating to get your attention :slight_frown:

Appointments does almost everything I need and it does seem that it was a simple fix in the end. As you offered to answer any more questions, I have 2 more questions I'd like answered.

1. How do my service providers edit, reschedule or cancel bookings on their calendar? They can see their bookings on their profile page but not able to make changes to them.

2. I cannot get far with the google calendar setup. It's fine for the client, but can't get it working for the service providers as my screen is not the same as your instructions or the videos provided.

• Ash

Hello @Terri

I am still concerned about continuing with your Appointments app, basically because you took the time to close one of my posts but not the time to let me know that there would be a delay in support...I would have been happy to wait knowing I wasn't being ignored.

None of our members are being ignored. We process all the threads based on a queue. As I said, half of our staffs are away right now, but I believe everything will be all right in next week. And please don't think you are being ignored, it just gets delayed when we are too busy :slight_frown:

It took a negative rating to get your attention :slight_frown:

Well, if you mark a negative rating we can't see it, only our bosses can :slight_smile: Sorry to hear that you needed to mark a negative rating :slight_frown: but it's not the reason - I had answered you when the threads comes up in my queue list :slight_smile:

1. How do my service providers edit, reschedule or cancel bookings on their calendar? They can see their bookings on their profile page but not able to make changes to them.

Your providers need to login with their account, and if they go to Appointments > Appointments they can edit any booked appointment and reschedule or cancel from there. When you do so, make sure you send the re-confirmation email to the member so that the member is aware too.

2. I cannot get far with the google calendar setup. It's fine for the client, but can't get it working for the service providers as my screen is not the same as your instructions or the videos provided.

Google maybe changed their interface, so it may differ. These are the latest instructions are attached as screenshot.

To add calendar with providers, you need to enable first so that every provider can add their own calendar from their profile page in admin end.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Terri

Ok, so if we can resolve these issues I see that I can change my rating on you. I figured the rating would go to someone higher and hopefully trigger a response.

Each service provider having their own calendar is not the issue, I've worked that one out. But I don't want each service provider to be able to access other service provides calendars. It must be secure and they must only be able to access and change their own. Is this possible?

• Terri

Sorry, I didn't mean gcal, I mean each service providers appointment schedule. It seems I've had this question answered in another post now. Apparently the only way a service provider can modify their bookings is by giving them access to the appointments app...but then they all have access to each others, which is definitely not what I want.

It's a shame, this app does everything else that I need. Is it possible to install this app in different folders? (ie. set up a folder for each service provider and install in each individual folder) Am I limited to only installing it once?

• Ash

Hello @Terri

Is it possible to install this app in different folders? (ie. set up a folder for each service provider and install in each individual folder)

Sorry, I am not clear about the concept here. You mean you want to have different site for different providers? There is no limitation of using the plugin. You can use the plugin in as many sites as you want.

Cheers
    Ash

• Terri

Yes, I've now set it up to do that exactly. Their bio page is on the main website and their schedule is now on separate sub domains. It's working perfectly.

I now have another question though. I cancelled my subscription the other day when I thought I wasn't getting any support. Was that subscription to keep using the Appointment plugin? Or was is for wpmudev? It's valid until the 10th I think.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.