Cannot add Feed

When I try to insert a new feed, after I fill in all the fields of the form, when I press the save button, I get a "No title set" on the listing, and the feed doesn't work. My WP version is 3.5.1 .

Thanks in advance for the support.

• ftsakonitis

Hello Paul,

Nice to hear from you. Look, I did the installation either using ftp or with the browse .zip and install in the plugins section of wordpress administrator. It is a single installation site. Any suggestions are available as the website is still under development.

I managed to add some rss feeds, then the system did the "No title set" error and then I added another couple of feeds. After that I deleted the "no title set" feed, and from that moment, I cannot add any feed.

Also, in the wp_autoblog table, the "no title set" feed entry, seems to have every data I inserted from the admin.

a:33:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Espresso RSS";s:3:"url";s:44:"http://www.espressonews.gr/syndicate/RSS.asp";s:4:"blog";s:1:"1";s:8:"posttype";s:4:"post";s:10:"poststatus";s:5:"draft";s:8:"postdate";s:7:"current";s:6:"author";s:1:"1";s:9:"altauthor";s:1:"1";s:8:"category";s:2:"-1";s:11:"feedcatsare";s:4:"tags";s:3:"tag";s:0:"";s:8:"allwords";s:0:"";s:8:"anywords";s:0:"";s:6:"phrase";s:0:"";s:9:"nonewords";s:0:"";s:7:"anytags";s:0:"";s:10:"useexcerpt";s:1:"2";s:13:"excerptnumber";s:2:"50";s:15:"excerptnumberof";s:5:"words";s:6:"source";s:22:"???? : Espresso.gr";s:13:"poststoimport";s:1:"0";s:11:"processfeed";s:2:"30";s:12:"startfromday";s:0:"";s:14:"startfrommonth";s:0:"";s:13:"startfromyear";s:0:"";s:8:"endonday";s:0:"";s:10:"endonmonth";s:0:"";s:9:"endonyear";s:0:"";s:8:"forcessl";s:2:"no";s:13:"featuredimage";s:3:"ASC";s:18:"featured_min_width";s:2:"80";s:19:"featured_min_height";s:2:"80";s:10:"debugemail";s:0:"";}

• Mike

Hi @ftsakonitis

We're just doing a little housekeeping to see if we have dropped the ball anywhere. We haven't replied here for over 6 months which is obviously not good enough. And I apologise for that.

Do you still have this issue? I've sent you an email in case you don't get a notification that I've replied here, and I have also re-activated your account for a week to give you chance to get assistance if it's still required.

Cheers,
    Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.