Cannot Authenticate or update site Tracking Code

Hello,

I am attempting to authenticate analytics in the settings and update the tracking code, but any time I try I am given a "page not found" error and the site appears to be attempting to open the settings page on the front end rather than the backend. Any ideas what could be the issue? Thanks in advance for any help!

Additional: I just tried to grant access for support but the same issue is happening when I try to open the WPMU dashboard..

*Edit: Support Access has been enabled

• Nazmul H. Rupok
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well today. I have checked your setup and found that you are controlling the permissions with Adminize plugin which is hiding the options from settings. Let's deactivate the plugin or set the permissions properly so that you can access the settings.

Hope this helps. Cheers!
    Nazmul

• Nazmul H. Rupok
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Adam

Hope you are doing well and thanks for updating. I can see you still have some permission issue, perhaps the plugin already wrote them in some config file. If you see you can't access the plugin or theme pages as well which definitely not usual.

However I was able to access the Google Analytics+ settings from Settings > Google Analytics menu :

You can reauthenticate from there. And regarding the other permission issue, I guess you need to reach to the plugin support as I don't know how they control the permission where they write those.

Let me know if I could assist more from our end.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Nazmul

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.