cannot build course in CoursePress Pro

I am trying to build a course in CoursePress Pro, but the sections are all grayed out. I started a course and then went to edit it and could not open the sections. I deleted the course and added it new, but it still won't let me complete any of the sections. They are all grayed out or blocked somehow. I have granted support access. Please help!

• Rupok

Hi Stacee,

So sorry for the inconvenience you are having. I logged in with Support Access and found that this issue is being caused by your "Youtube Video Player" plugin. That plugin is loading jQuery UI css file and that CSS file has the following property:

.ui-state-disabled, .ui-widget-content .ui-state-disabled, .ui-widget-header .ui-state-disabled {
      background-image: none;
      opacity: 0.35;
    }

And this is causing this issue. Changing that opacity to "1" fixes the issue.

So either, you can disable that Youtube plugin, or you can install and activate our Ultimate Branding plugin and then activate the "Custom Admin CSS" module. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Then go to "Dashboard > Branding > CSS" section and in the "Custom Admin CSS" box, enter the following custom CSS Code:

.ui-state-disabled, .ui-widget-content .ui-state-disabled, .ui-widget-header .ui-state-disabled {
      opacity: 1 !important;
    }

Then save. It will resolve your issue.

Please let us know if these don't resolve your issue of if you have any further inquiry. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.