Cannot change title on blog page

Hi there,

the blog page savewillwelch.com/blog is not allowing any updates of it's title. I have tried changing the default "We keep things organised" Title, as well as deleting it and starting over, and even deleting the section. Every time I hit save and close, it goes back to the original title. Can you help?
Thanks

• Nastia

Hello Jay

I hope you are doing well today!

I have visited your page and I see that the stylesheet is not loading. There are several JS errors in the developer console coming from theme's style.css file:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

First, would you please disable security mode by putting the following lines of code to your .htaccess file:

<IfModule mod_security.c>
    SecFilterRemove 00318
    </IfModule>

Add this code at the very beginning of the file before WordPress rules.

If this issue still persist, please try to deactivate all the plugins and save changes on your blog page again. If the changes are saved, activate one plugin at the time, wgile testing, to find out which one is causing this issue.

Please follow the flowchart from our Getting Support manual:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If none of these steps helps, would you please grant access from your Dashboard WPMU DEV > Support so we can have a closer look?

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.