cannot create newsletter

Hello,
When I click http://vietco.vn/wp-admin/admin.php?newsletter_builder_action=create_newsletter , I have error: "The requested theme does not exist."
Please help me fix it.
Thanks

• Sajid

Hello tonyle,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I could see this issue on your site. However, I could not replicate it on my own test WordPress MultSites Network.

First of all, please create a restore point by taking backup of your site with a backup restore plugin like Snapshot Pro.

Now, deactivate eNewsletter plugin, install it from WPMU DEV -> Plugins and then check again.

If that does not fix this issue, then there seems to be a plugin and theme conflict test. To rule out what is actually conflicting with eNewsletter plugin, we have to make a plugin/theme conflict test as described in our getting support manual (flowchart).

It is not ideal for doing such troubleshooting on a live site most of the time specially when you have a decent traffic. So it is always recommended to do it on staging/development version of live site. You can easily do this by using Snapshot Pro plugin and following instructions of this blog post:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/easy-migration-snapshot/

I did not dare to do it on your live site without your permission and without having FTP access.

Take care and have a nice weekend :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Sajid

Hello tonyle,

First of all, please never ever post login credentials on a public forum like this one. Before moving forward, I strongly recommend you changing password of this account or better delete it.

Whenever, required our support staff will request you send credentials directly via our secure contact form privately.

Once you have made changes, send in WordPress and FTP credentials directly via our secure contact form in following format.

You can send the requested details via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference

Take care and look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Sajid

Hello tonyle,

Thanks for sending in FTP and WordPress credentials directly. However, this time I could not replicate this issue on your site. Most likely the upgrade fixed this issue.

For me, when I click on create a newsletter, it takes me to create a newsletter screen and loads the default theme. That is iLetter of eNewsletter plugin (see screencast - please click to enlarge and see the animation).

It works for me when I try to create it from main website dashboard too as well as from network dashboard.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support