Cannot create Snapshots

I'm unable to create Snapshots and getting this error: "An unknown response returned from Snapshot backup attempt. Aborting. Double check Snapshot settings."

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Vortech,

Hope you're doing well.

I was doing couple of tests on your site with different kinds of backups and here's what got as results:
    - Tried full backup but it failed on your /2017/05/ folder.
    - Excluded that folder and then it failed at plugins.
    - Excluded plugins and then it failed at themes.
    - Excluded plugins, themes and media folder and the snapshot was able to finish the backup file.
    - Backup of plugins only also fails.
    So the issue isn't with files in general as there are other media folders there were processed properly, it looks like the server is failing when a lot files are in folder that need to be processed.

The error displayed seems to be server related, however it's suggest like issue with directory access but this then should happen on any media folders not just the one.
    Can you check with your host if there are any errors in server logs that could give us more info about what's going on?

I also did some tests on my installation about the Warnings that you are seeing but I was unable to replicate this, I also tried with same PHP version you have but it made no difference.
    Could you run a basic troubleshooting by disabling your other plugins and switching to default WP theme and check if the warnings are still shown?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.