Cannot customize wordpress scribe theme

Hi,
I just started using the WPMUDEV plugin and I installed the scribe theme. I went ahead and tried to being customizing the theme, but I was unable to access the Upfront site editor or any other customization settings,. Please let me know what to do to resolve this issue. Thanks!

• Rupok

Hi Tigbemileke Ojo

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for granting Support Access. I just logged in and checked the issue on your site. I'm confirming the issue is there, so I investigated further and found, your server is not providing access to two Upfront files. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

As a quick workaround, can you delete the Upfront folder from your server and install Upfront again? If it doesn't solve the issue, can you ask your hosting provider to check file permissions or reason why the two files shown in the screenshot can't be accessed?

To make sure it's a server issue, can you clone your site to another server and check if the issue is there too? I could regenerate this issue on my test server.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.