Cannot edit MarketPress

I would like to go into the editor of the MarketPress plugin, but it wont let me in!
Couple of days ago it gave me the error message, that I am out of memory, but that problem is kind of sorted out.( I get in touch with my Hosting company)
Now, when i would like to edit the plugin it just a blank white page, nothing else

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there, hope you are well.

Now, when i would like to edit the plugin it just a blank white page, nothing else

Can you please check your servers error_log to see what is being thrown out there.

You might also like to check web space, file permissions on the files and folders.

When I want to create a new product, and I am about to upload a picture, it gives me an error:" HTTP error"

MarketPress uses a Custom Post Type, so its just like a post or a page except with some extras for the commerce part. When you go to make a post or a page and you try to upload an image do you get the same issue?

What version of WordPress are you currently using? And which version of MarketPress.

Thanks.

• caesaregypt
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Timothy,

I think i found the problem! I switched to a bigger package on my Hosting Company.
    Now the MarketPress editor is working, and I can add products.
    By the way I am using the latest version of WP and MarketPress.( I still don't know where is the "servers error_log " )
    Thank You

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

I think i found the problem! I switched to a bigger package on my Hosting Company.
    Now the MarketPress editor is working, and I can add products.

That is excellent news, thanks for letting me know.

By the way I am using the latest version of WP and MarketPress.( I still don't know where is the "servers error_log " )

It can vary between hosts, the best thing to do is ask your provider as they will know the set up best.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.