cannot find the place to enter categories

I cannot figure out how to add categories for the classifieds. I am at https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/classifieds/installation/ under the part that says "Using Classifieds" and it is unclear as to just were the categories link is at for classifieds.

Also, I am a bit confused. My thinking is that registered users would be able to place ads, but the documentation on that link above keeps referring to "you" as if it is me.

Also, when I go to .com/classifieds, I see a message that says "no classifieds found" but I do not see any way for a user to add a classified.

• Mason

Hiya,

it is unclear as to just were the categories link is at for classifieds.

Under the new 'Classifieds' menu in your admin there is a link labeled 'Categories'. The direct link is something like:
    yourdomain.com/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=classifieds_categories&post_type=classifieds

My thinking is that registered users would be able to place ads, but the documentation on that link above keeps referring to "you" as if it is me.

That's exactly right. 'you' is just a general term. You or anyone on your site who signs up.

Also, when I go to .com/classifieds, I see a message that says "no classifieds found" but I do not see any way for a user to add a classified.

Try going to Settings>Permalinks and just clicking the resave button. Sometimes the permalinks need to be reset.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.