Cannot find WordPress Version Compatibility

When I try to view the getting started page, by selecting the menu option from the admin dashboard it takes forever to load and eventually times out. This has lead me to start looking for WordPress compatibility listings for the WPMU plugins I want to use but have discovered that this information is not readily available. I am disappointing to see this. Considering that Ultra-compatibility is something WPMU boasts about would it not make sense for WordPress version compatibility to be available at a glance instead of making me waste my time on testing each plugin on a staging site first?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Gabe

All of our plugins are compatible with the latest version of WordPress. Our developers always work on the plugins to maintain compatibility. That's why, it's not needed to mention the wordpress version compatibility.

The issue you are having must have a different reason. Let's do some troubleshooting to find out the issue. Would you please enable debug mode and check if there is any error? To enable debug mode please go to wp-config.php and change

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Now refresh the page. That will create a file called debug.log inside wp-content folder. Open that file, check the very bottom and you will see the latest errors. Please send me those.

Besides, it could be a conflict with a plugin. Would you please run a conflict test? Please deactivate all plugins except this one and check if the problem gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is having conflict. You need to do the same with themes as well.

You can find the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-1

Let me know how it goes. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.