Cannot get shortcode for form

Hi, I cannot get shortcode for form when WP Support Plus plugin is activated, it gives me some JS issues.
See the Screenshot

https://cdn.livechat-static.com/api/file/v2/lc/att-old/8801096/89a492d4b9eff440160622e9b754802e/Forms%20%E2%80%B9%20Continue%20CPR%20%E2%80%94%20WordPress%202018-10-05%2015-46-13.png

• Jonjon

Hi there, Mathew.

Hope you are doing great and thank you for contacting us.

I have have seen your problem and I understand my colleague Patrick has also reproduced the issue. However, I have installed both plugins in my Test site and they seem to work fine for me. So I suspect there is yet another plugin which is involved in this conflict. As you see in my screenshot below, copy shortcode worked for me.

However, I'm tracking the source code to at least provide a workaround fix for this. Would you mind providing FTP access so I can investigate this further? PLEASE DO NOT post the credentials here as forum threads are public, you can send us your details through our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Jonatas"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Thanks and Best,
    Jon

• Jonjon

Hi there Matthew.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I was able to provide a temporary fix for the issue. By editing the following file:

/wp-content/plugins/forminator/build/admin/layout.js

I just replace the first two occurrences of $ with jQuery. So the code looks like this now:

function copyToClipboard(e) {
    	var t = jQuery("<input />");
    	jQuery("body").append(t),

Please note that this will be replaced on new Forminator plugin updates so it's a temporary workaround for having the copy shortcode functionality working. I was not able to replicate this issue in my single site installation but I was able to replicate it in my multi-site test environment.

Hope to have helped.

Best,
    Jon

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.