Cannot Grant Extended Permissions

I am able to use this app on several of my WPMU blogs but it's not working on one of them. I am able to get the greenlight on the API credentials. The problem is with granting extended permissions.

I am unable to grant extended permissions. There are no error messages.

I created a new app just to see if that was the problem but it's not. Same problem.

I have turned off all other extensions to see if that is the problem at it still does not grant extended permissions.

I have also deactivated and deleted the plugin and downloaded the latest version and then uploaded and reactivated and it still does not work. What else can I do???

I have also logged out and back in to Facebook and WPMU to no avail.

I have also cleared my cookies and browsing history and rebooted to no avail.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings josephdowdy,

Have you tried to install/setup your Ultimate Facebook using the brand new instructions that were added in the last day or so?

Could you please check your hosting logs for any errors?

Please advise.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• josephdowdy
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Alright. I did (I think) use the most recent instructions. After having looked more closely and seen what I can change to make sure it is all good, I removed the apps from my Facebook permissions that seemed to be causing problems, removed them and now at least I get a link that says "Grant extended permissions." Unfortunately, THIS app isn't on the list.

However, when I click on it, the box comes and disappears.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.