Cannot install sidebars still only get to define where your sidebar should appear

My last post on this topic (same name) is at https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/cannot-install-sidebars-still-only-get-to-define-where-your-sidebar-should-appear

There is a reply from Tyler Postle there but I can' see any where I can add a reply to his post.

I'm jus not having anuy luck!

Anyway my reply was going to be"Allow this sidebar to be replaced" option is checked. When I click on Sidebar Location option the nre custom sidebar isn't insertef. I am so stuck!

Peter

• Tyler Postle

Hey Peter,

Hope you're doing well!

Are you posting from within your dashboard? Try visiting our actual forum site and you should see the post reply/comment boxes :slight_smile:

When I click on Sidebar Location option the nre custom sidebar isn't insertef. I am so stuck!

I took a look at your setup and it looks like you don't have any custom sidebars created. So, I created you one called "testing", you can re-name it or delete it if you like. From your new custom sidebar you can click "Sidebar Location" there and then choose which sidebar you want to replace, it must be one that you have checked allow replace for, then you can also choose which posts/pages you want it to be replaced on :slight_smile:

Hope this helps Peter!

Let me know if you have any further questions here.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.