Cannot install WPMU DEV theme as asking to join when I am already a paid-up member

On my lates site emporiumcleaners.co.uk I wanted to install Upfront and Fixer. However; from my dashboard when I click on Themes I get taken to the theme page but rather than install it says 'Download'. I'm then taken to a page asking me to sign up with no option to sign in.

I tried to do it from the Wordpress MultiSite network page (although I don't think emporiumcleaners.co.uk IS multi site) then I get 'please choose which site to install on' when I choose emporiumcleaners.co.uk I am taken, again, to the sign up page.

I don't have much hair so I am pulling out my magnificent handlebar moustache. Please help..

• Tyler Postle

Hey Coloexpert,

Happy to help with this.

Can you re-login to the dashboard. You can do this via:

WPMU DEV > Manage > Click the "edit" link beside the API key. This will prompt you to login into the WPMU DEV dashboard again. I checked the rest of your account and that all looks fine so I think re-logging in should sort it out :slight_smile:

If it's still not working after that just let me know and I'll have another look.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.