Cannot login to WP dashboard plugin

I installed the WP dashboard plugin and upon trying to login I get the error after logging in with my credentials: {"code":"rest_no_route","message":"No route was found matching the URL and request method","data":{"status":404}}

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Dirk,

Please follow these steps:

1. If you're using CloudFlare and their plugin please disable it and then try to login again; if this works then you should be able to enable CloudFlare back after logging in.

2. If there's no CloudFlare and/or it didn't help, please temporarily switch to Twenty Fifteen or Twenty Sixteen theme and give it another try; if this works, you should be able to switch to your current theme again;

3. If none of the above worked, please perform a full plugin conflict test as described on a flowchart in this article (scroll the page down a little):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let me know about results.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Dirk
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Disable cloud flare plugin and within their site entered Development Mode which auto Expires in 3 hours.

So far no change.

Also, Ive noticed only the admin that installed the dashboard plugin can view it in the network admin menu. We have 3 admins and Im the only one who can view the credentialing menu. Is this by design?

Im not sure how to change my default them and back. Anyway you could login with a temp account and take a look?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Dirk,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

This issue normally happens when CloudFlare plugin is enabled, as mentioned above, disabling the plugin, and logging in should have made it work. Could you please try resetting your API key, and then try logging in through your WPMU DEV dashboard plugin. You can find the reset API key at the bottom of the Account page: https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/account/

Also, Ive noticed only the admin that installed the dashboard plugin can view it in the network admin menu. We have 3 admins and Im the only one who can view the credentialing menu. Is this by design?

If an admin, haven't logged in, then any one of the super admins can login with their WPMUDEV credentials. By default the plugin is only visible for the admin logged in via the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. You can then give access permission to other admins to the plugin, by adding them under WPMU DEV > Manage > Permissions.

If you are still having issues, could you please send us your credentials so that we could have a closer look?

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select “I have a different question” for your topic.

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

I hope this helps. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.