cannot make it work (sign up page)

http://agentemusical.com/sign-up/

The above pages is the registration page. I am running out of email addresses to test this plug in. Once again, just like most of your plug ins. I am running into problems to make it work. Are these plugins in working condition? I am becoming very skeptical of the quality of your plug ins. Do you do a lot of testing before releasing? What about quality control for both instructions and code?

I have tried with so many emails to register.

1. I get throught the 1st screen where I create a username and password
2. In the next page where I am supposed to choose the subscription option the links are not active just text. On other cases I do not see any options.
3. I have the [accountform] shortcode in this page, but it does not show anything. http://agentemusical.com/cuenta/

Please HELP

• DavidM

Hi alexandegn,

It sounds like you'll just need to activate the payment gateways you'll be using.

I couldn't tell from the screenshots if you have any gateways active, but you'll first need to enable them at Membership > Add-ons.

From there you can simply Activate the ones you'll need at Membership > Payment Gateways.

Could you please have a look at that?

Regarding the documentation, we actually had them completely updated recently but we'll have a good look back at them in just a moment as they're missing a bit of info. Sorry for any confusion with that, we'll get that sorted. We'll be happy to guide you through the setup through our forums for now though.

Thanks,
    David

• Philip John

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.