Cannot Make Triggered Menu Work UpFront Fixer

I have configured a custom menu and its style and it works fine. I also worked on the triggered version but I have not been able to make it work. I have tried going back to the default settings, deleting and creating new custom menus, cleaning UpFront's cache, cleaning and hard resetting the browser's cache and I still cannot make it fully work.

This isn't the first time I work with UpFront, I have done the exact same thing on 3 other websites.

• Ivan Shulev
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey TNNVTR ,

I hope you are having a nice day so far!

Please specify which menu you are referring to. I went to one of your sites and the contact button was successfully sending me down to the contact form, which I assume is working properly.

Thank you for clarifying and I wish you an awesome day ahead!

Ivan

• TNNVTR
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Ivan,

I hope you are doing well too.

The menu you talk about is the correct one but I am referring to the triggered one. If you login, support access granted, you will see that UpFront shows that it is setup correctly but when you visit the site the PC version shows instead.

TNNVTR

• TNNVTR
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Ivan,

After looking into the issue with a fresh eye I was able to find a way to bypass the problem.

PROBLEM

I could not make the triggered version of custom menu I created work properly.

SOLUTION

I simply modified Fixer's menu to suit my needs including modifying the default settings.

This isn't the most elegant of solutions and I am not sure what could be the problem, I have done it before on three other websites.

As of today I am happy with what I accomplished but I wanted to let you know.

TNNVTR

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.