Cannot modify header information

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/guru.upl.dk/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/events-and-bookings.php:606) in /home/www/guru.upl.dk/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

Im getting this error when trying to setup the event calendar. Any ideas to what could be going wrong?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Gurmukh Sagoo,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

That error is a result of some other “underlying error” that’s reported even before WordPress tries to output anything on screen. Most likely that could be simply suppressed by disabling WP debugging (if it’s enabled) but it would be best to see what is causing it first.

Please add following lines to the “wp-config.php” of your site:

define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);

define(‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true);

define(‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’, false);

Make sure that these lines are located above the “/* That’s all, stop editing… */” line and then repeat steps on site that result in an error. It might happen that you won’t see that error anymore but even then

– download the “/wp-content/debug.log” file from your site (using FTP or cPanel’s “File Manager”:wink:

– rename the file to “debug.txt”

– attach it to your replay here.

Could you also please grant me a support access to the site so I could check it? Here’s a guide on how to do this:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.