Cannot Modify Header, Move file Batch Create 3.1

I am trying to use batch create on a fresh 3.1 install. I have installed the latest version in the plugins folder and network activated it. From the network area I have tried uploading a .csv, a .xls. I even tried taking the sample files that came with the plugin and they gave the same error.

This is what I am seeing. Not sure if there is some permissions issue... hmmm... thoughts?

"Warning: move_uploaded_file(/[url]/wp-content/uploads/batch-create/master.xls) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [url]/wp-content/plugins/batch-create/batch-create.php on line 470

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpZ8f0uw' to '[url]/wp-content/uploads/batch-create/master.xls' in [url]/wp-content/plugins/batch-create/batch-create.php on line 470

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [url]/wp-content/plugins/batch-create/batch-create.php:470) in [url]/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 897"