Cannot remove a plugin from another site

I have no problems with all my plugins, some are network activate because they are necessary for everyone, some are activated only for some users and some are Pro PLugins.

However, with a plugin that I need for only 1 site, Advanced Custom Excluder, even if it is NOT network activated and only activated inside SITES for the one site that needs it, it is present in every Admins tool bar for every site.

Any advice? Thanks mucho.

• Alexander

Hi @jenkisan,

If a plugin is not network activated, and not active on an single site, it's possible that it's inside of the /mu-plugins folder. You can check this by going to your network dashboard, then the plugins page. At the top, there will be a "Must use" tab you can select to see what plugins are there.

Plugins setup as "must use" don't actually get activated/deactivated, rather they are simply always loaded and can't be turned off without removing them from this folder.

Let me know if this solves the issue for you, or anything else you find out. Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.